Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happiest When...

Our little munchkin is definitely developing a personality. Unfortunately for her, her parents both have very strong personalities. We know what we want. And so does our sweet pea. She seems to know what she wants most times and will do everything to make sure she gets it. Of course, at this point it's mostly just boobies and milk. But down the road I can already picture one feisty little toddler!!

I'm finding that the mornings are definitely the time when she's happiest right now. She "talks" non-stop most mornings and is famous for flashing those heart melting smiles over and over again. I caught this one this week and it makes me smile every time I look at it. 


Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis