Wednesday, April 16, 2014

9 months.




Adly spent the last month doing all sorts of new things. I know I say it every month, but THIS has been my favorite so far.

-She learned to clap. She claps for just about anything that excites her, but NOTHING excites her more than a ba-ba coming. 

-She giggles. A lot. And those giggles immediately make me and anyone else who's around giggle too. There truly is nothing better than infant giggles. 

-She is JUST about to crawl. She leaps, she lunges, she dives...and then she sits back up. But on the day of her 9 month birthday we got the teeniest version of a crawl. Maybe this month?

-Her first tooth came through this month on the lower-right side. The tooth right next to it is working its way in. So far, teething isn't too bad. Fingers crossed. 

-She is seriously the happiest baby I know. She loves to give kisses and is just generally happy. I never could've imagined such a thing 7 months ago!

-There is something amazing that happens as their personality begins to show and they become this little person. She knows when she's being a stinker and she seems to understand more of what we're talking to her about. She's slowly beginning to "communicate" through babble, showing us things, waving "bye-bye", and holding her arms out for hugs or a little "sooooo big!"

-I just want to freeze time and enjoy every little second of her right now. I guess there is an upside to being stuck on the couch all day next to my favorite person in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis