Monday, November 18, 2013

twinkie toes

To a baby, it can appear that there is nothing more tasty than a set of toes and feet. It seems as though our munchkin has recently entered into this stage. She looooves her feet.

The progression of her foot into her mouth happened in a few stages.

At first it was like, "Oooh! What are these things I can grab onto that are always flailing around me?! I like to try to catch them."

Then it became like,  "Hmm...can I....oh why, yes, I can. I'm going to take these here things and shove them in my mouth. Mmmm.....interesting."

Now it's like, "Give me those things! I want them in my mouth now! Yes....hmphmhm...I love sucking my toes!!"

Either way, she seems to thoroughly enjoy getting them into her pie hole and then sucking the life out of them. And for whatever reason, as an adult, I think it's the cutest darn thing in the world. This has been by far one of my favorite discoveries she has made.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis