Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Picture Day!

We were lucky enough to get one last blast of warm weather this fall, so Adly and I capitalized on it and spent a morning this weekend frolicking in the park. Just kidding, but doesn't that sound amazing and so picture perfect? In reality, toddlers do anything but frolick, especially when it's what you want them to do.

Thankfully my little miss independent was feeling a little flexible with me this particular morning. She allowed me to snap a few sitting pics, although mini-smiles came at a hefty cost of some serious monkey "hoo-haa-haa-ing" and jumping around, and talking like a raging idiot. You're welcome for the visual.

We even had a very nice lady come along and snap a picture of the two of us, as she saw me holding my child in one arm (who was refusing to touch the ground) and awkwardly trying to set up the auto timer in the other.

Hard to believe one short year ago, our little pumpkin was small enough to be shoved inside a big empty gourd.

Happy fall!













My last attempt at the "frolicking". This was her frolicking right back to me after I put her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis