Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cow Girl

A few weekends ago, my dad (PaPa) and Anita (TaTa) came in for a visit to see Adly. (We don't bother pretending that people come to actually visit Adam or I these days). 

In the last few months, my child has become cow obsessed. The girl just loves cows. What is it about them? It started with a visit to my aunts family farm, where she got up close and personal with cows. One even licked her. The girl asks to watch that video any time she sees my phone. It used to be by request of "moo, moo, moo!" Now it's "cooo-w, cooo-w, cooo-w!"

When papa came down this weekend, of course he came fully stocked with cow toys. One being a small figurine of a cow. Guess who hasn't put the cow down since? 

On Saturday, we decided to go visit Adly's favorite suburban getaway, a family farm. Shocking, I know. My intended city girl is definitely a country girl at heart. There we could look at the cows, see horsies, piggies, and roosters (which, oddly enough, Adly is terrified of). They also had ginormous pumpkins and a farmers market. It was beautiful weather, making for the perfect fall Saturday.

Here is my little pumpkin, standing on her own, talking to the horsies and hanging with Papa and Tata. Fall is officially here!



Wait...didn't I get put in one of these things last year?!





Just a girl, checking out some horsies.
Papa had to stop in the gift shop.
Rehydrating after a day at the farm.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Fun day...I'm SO going to miss the warm weather:-( Love your shirt, Kelly...where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I know-- I'm not ready for winter! Thank you! Hahaha this shirt is an oldie from Forever 21! Just cant get rid of a few of those pieces from back in the day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis