Saturday, January 18, 2014

Toys? Who Needs Toys?

When you have a sock, that is.











And my personal favorite....


I'm so lucky to get home early enough to get some time in with this lovely lady every night. No matter how tired I find myself, I always look forward to our evening play time. The other night, I plopped her on our bed so I could lay down while we played. I brought with us some of her favorite toys of the week. But before I could even give her the toys, she found her sock that was falling off, grabbed it and began playing with it like it was the best toy ever!

She also knows what a camera is now....or at least that when it comes out she's going to get to see pictures of a baby on the screen. So when I whipped out my camera, she started hamming it up. Apparently I need to stop buying toys immediately because socks are the new rage around here. 

There are no words to describe my love for this sock eating munchkin!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis