Saturday, July 13, 2013

Welcoming Adly Daniele!!

She has arrived!!

Adly Daniele was born 7/10/13 at 11:15pm, weighing 8lbs 13oz and measuring in at 21 inches long.

Everyone is doing well. More posts to come soon about the birth and all of her first visitors soon. For now, you can stare at her like we have been for the last 3 days. :) I have to forewarn you, I can't stop taking pictures of her chubby cheeks and beautiful face.

Love,
Adam & Kelly
Right after delivery. First family photo after lots of tears of joy. 

 All swaddled up!

 I could stare at you for days...in fact, I will. 

She's got him wrapped around her finger already.  

 Adly got confused and went for aunt Cait's boobie. According to Cait it was because it was a younger, more perky boob. 
Hehehehe! Evidence of Ady's attempts. 

 Daddy changing for the first time. He's a rockstar and SO much help!

 I mean...those CHEEKS. This was while I was sobbing in the hospital over how much I love her. Bring on the after-pregnancy hormones!

 Late night chats with daddy in the hospital.

 Wiggling around during some skin to skin time. 

 Another moment after BF'ing. Words can't describe how amazing this time is. 

Showing uncle Mike the ropes on how to hold a newborn. 

This is only a small chunk of pics we've taken so far. I'll be updating as I have time. We've had so many amazing moments captured already with visitors I can't wait to share. 

Love, 
Adam, Kelly & Adly 

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I have to email you- congrats are in order for you too I hear!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis