Friday, July 26, 2013

Preggo Belly Pics

I had wanted to post this a few weeks ago, but having a baby flipped our world upside down (a little) and it's taken me longer than I thought. But today my little darlin' has been sleeping non-stop, allowing mommy lots of time to get things done. Must've been the partying she did last night? Either way, here is a look at the growth of Adly inside my belly over the 39 weeks she was in there.



What I can't even believe is the explosive growth that took place in the last few weeks. Looking back now I can't even remember how she fit in there. But she did. And all that cooking led to our little sweet pea named Adly Daniele.

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard of the brand My Tummy? www.mytummy.co.uk They were recommended to me for maternity clothes and they have some really lovely designs! They also do great looking breastfeeding clothing (including breastfeeding dresses which I'm in love with!). Please do a post on them if you check them out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not, but will definitely check it out! Thank you for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis