Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkins for My Pumpkin

Fall is finally here and that means apples, pumpkins, football, and colorful leaves.

Of course, we couldn't let this season pass without torturing our child by doing things like apple picking on a sunny day, shoving her inside a pumpkin, and surrounding her with large gourds. That's what she's here for anyways, right?






Child abuse at its finest. 


Seriously mom!?! The pumpkins AGAIN!?



You want me to smile?? How 'bout I kick over this here pumpkin instead. Oopsie daisies!







My favorite pumpkin is the one thats naked and in the green. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my lord. That is some major cuteness captured! Enjoy all the torture -- it's so worth it for the adorable photos and fun memories you will have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the kicked pumpkin shot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis