Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Gummies Galore

Cravings. They're finally starting....A is SO excited!! The day has come!! Time for him to swoop into action catering to my every craving need.

To start, its only been gummies. For a while, I didn't classify them as a "craving" necessarily...more like they just kept sounding good. That was, until, I went to Trader Joe's over xmas with my mother in law to pick up a few last minute items for a Christmas party. I got my items, checked out, paid and then we walked over to wait for A to drive around with the car.

That was when it hit me. "NOOOO!! I forgot the Gummy Tummies!!" I dropped my bags and ran like a mad woman through TJ's having no qualms about asking a grown man TJ worker where the Gummy Tummies were. He calmly led me to them (not fast enough for my liking). I grabbed a bag paid for them and ripped into them before I was out the door. Now THAT is unlike me. I don't like sweets. I'm much more of a salt fiend. If I had done that with a bag of Doritos, I would have thought nothing of it.

Then, I get home to Saginaw only to receive a box of Sour Patch Kids from my dad as kind of an afterthought, stocking stuffer gift. The whole box was gone in a matter of minutes. That is when I had the craving epiphany. IT'S GUMMIES!!

Anyways, guess what has happened to show up three times on our kitchen counter in the last 3 days? You guessed it.

I love my husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis