Sunday, January 13, 2013

Its happening!

While I certainly haven't woken up with birds chirping (its too damn cold here) or sun shining on my head (again, its the dead of winter), I've most definitely woken up with a lot more pep in my step the last two days. I think the reason behind this is two-fold. One part my amazing new Snoogle (pregnant ladies...run out and buy one. NOW.) and the second part just might be I'm finally entering the glorious phase everyone talks about in the second trimester.

Of course, this is me we're talking about. And not a day can go by without some sort of uncertainty, wonder, or worry. Perhaps I'm normal, perhaps not. You see, now for the last two days I've felt generally pretty good. My back pain is still creeping in by the evening time, but at least I'm making it through the day now. But feeling good tends to bring worry to my mind. I caught myself again today thinking, "I don't feel pregnant today". 

And then I got home from the grocery store and realized I lost the keys to the storage unit I went in earlier today, much to my husbands dismay. He was hurrying out the door on his way to WI for the next few days and needed something from there. After searching everywhere, including my coat pockets where I could've sworn they were, he was not all that happy with me. Then I decided to check my coat pockets again....and they may or may not have been there the whole time. But the important lesson from this event is: everything's fine. And thats what matters...right?

Happy 14 weeks!!


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis