Friday, January 18, 2013

Phantom Pains

So, a coworker told me when I first got pregnant or forewarned me for that matter, that in pregnancy there's a thing called a Phantom Pain.

The Phantom Pain will appear in one spot one day and in another spot the next day. It never goes away. Well folks, the Phantom Pain has made its debut on this road I'm currently traveling. It started in the upper back...you all know about that one. It was AWFUL and it hung around for about a week. Then, earlier this week it just, disappeared! I was overjoyed. Today, my friends, the Phantom Pain has reappeared in my hip. Yes, my hip. I spent the entire second half of my day walking around with my hand on my back hip limping along. Ooooh it aches. I can't wait to be 85!

Now I sit wondering, whats next, huh Phantom Pain?!? Where you gonna show your face next!?! I'm on pins and needles with excitement. (That last sentence was meant to be dripping with sarcasm).

Also, earlier this week I had A's cousin Emily over for some Bachelor action. While she was here, I somehow managed to wrangle her into a DIY project I've had on my mind for a while. Its going to be so awesome in the end, but a real pain in the ass to make. I knew she was the perfect person to torture...and hey, who can say no to a pregnant lady? Below is a picture of what I'm envisioning for Baby B's nursery rug. We're going to take strips of cotton jersey and knot it through a latch and hook rug from the craft store. Fingers crossed we both make it through the project without killing each other and that it actually looks this good. Stay tuned!


In other news, guess what I saw when I came home the other day?


Looks like somebody wanted to "Snoogle". I don't know if you can tell but he decided to wrap himself in my beloved snoogle and take a little napper. Shhh....don't tell him I put this on here.

xo,

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! You should frame that photo of Adam and put it in the nursery.
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis