Thursday, March 21, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

And we are off!

Off to warmer (HOTTER) weather to relax, golf, and eat lots of food. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

This spring is killing me softly...rather, very loudly. The unbearable cold has done a number on both of us and there is nothing more we need than a break from the doldrums of winter and some warm weather.

Thankfully, some of our best friends live in Phoenix, AZ so they are helping us out in the warm weather department. Not only are we beyond excited for the weather, we are also pumped to spend some time with Kendra and Marcus. We did this trip last year and it was a great time...although it was definitely filled with more booze.

Adam has lots of golfing plans in his future, while I, on the other hand, have many visions of plopping my behind on a chair, reading trashy novels, and getting some sun. Work has been a beast lately and I just need a mental break. I also have to mention, this is our "mini" honeymoon. We re-used our tickets from the actual honeymoon which were non-refundable for this trip. I'm excited we will get to feel some sun for our "honeymoon" away, even if its not in the tropics.

So with that, we're off to kick back, have some beers, a virgin mojito (or 10) and enjoy this little getaway.

To all of you stuck in the nasty, cold midwest, I feel for you. I really do.

Mother nature, what the F!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis