Tuesday, May 7, 2013

30 Weeks

Here's my life at 30 weeks pregnant:

-When I sit, my belly is starting to rest on my thighs. Weird.

-My hips hurt. All. the. time. My doctor explains this as the relaxin coursing through my body to start loosening up my joints to prepare for labor. The pain in my hips results in the crooked, limping walk commonly known as the "pregnancy waddle". I have that now.

-The top of my belly button is trying to make its way outie. Eww. I'm trying to stay in denial of this process. Oh, this hurts as well. Just around the belly button.

-Lower back pain is starting to come and go, but only for short periods so that's ok by me for now.

-Adly still has spastic kicking and punching fits, but her body is getting big enough now to where you can see her moving from one side of her apartment to another. In the process, her bum or her head will also poke out. Rumor has it, extremities are up next to popping out in alien-like form.

-My feet and fingers are starting to swell when there is any relative heat. Nothing too bad just yet, but it's starting.

-I'm feeling the burn. No, not from working out. My heartburn has intensified immensely in the last two weeks. Anything I eat gives me heartburn. Thank goodness for Tums.

-I still have not felt the Braxton Hicks everyone talks about. I think I'm ok with that.

-I DO NOT HAVE GESTATIONAL DIABETES. I am so, so happy to report that news.

-10 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. I hear the more heartburn you have the more hair the baby will have. My work friend had awful heartburn and the baby came out with a huge full head of hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis