Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baby Lovin'

Today we got to go and visit new baby Ava, who's just turned two months old. I was excited to not only see our friends Reggie & Laura but to also be able to pick Laura's brain about all things pregnancy and of course meet baby Ava.

In other exciting news, IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT!! People, this is becoming headline news when it does happen. Its been a very dry winter, to say the least. All of which I could care less about, but my poor little darlings at school have been so depressed over it. Anyways, A and I bundled up in our winter gear and hopped in the car with Jamee and Dan to head out to the suburbs for the day.
 Weeee! To the suburbs we go!

When we arrived I was shocked and actually put at ease by the fact that their baby gear has not taken over their house. Granted, they have a beautiful 4-bedroom home which looks like a mansion compared to our humble 2 bedroom barely 900 square ft city apartment. But it still made me feel better about my "babies and all their never ending gear ohmygosh where is it going to fit in our house" fear.

Even better, Laura and Reggie seem to be fitting into their new roles as parents just fine. I mean, they've been able to handle it all on their own. And Ava's still kicking...alive and well. She even smiles a whole lot. Which is just too much to handle on the cuteness scale.
Chubby cheeks

We even got to hold her for a bit. I couldn't help but capture a gazillion pics of the moments as she is just so stinking cute.

 She's a natural, people!

 A trying to figure out what Ava's all about. 

This baby thing is a piece of cake!!

A big thanks to Laura and Reggie for hosting all of us for the day. I always love getting to squeeze in some baby lovin'. We also got word our pregnant friends, Zach and Laura, are having a boy!! All this baby excitement is almost too much to handle. 

Now it's time to to relax and get prepped for Fat Sunday, or the Super Bowl Sunday to most people. Although I could care less about what is happening on TV. My only concern will be about all the tasty goodies I get to stuff into my mouth and feel OK about it. 

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis