Thursday, February 28, 2013

a letter to baby b

Dear Baby B,

    Tomorrow is the day we find out if you are a boy or a girl. I never knew something the size of a banana could make me feel so much love. You haven't even arrived yet and already you've changed our little family in so many ways- for the better. Whether you are a boy or a girl doesn't matter to me. I'm just so excited to be able to call you by the name we've picked out for you and really get to know you. I'm starting to learn the times you move in my belly and something tells me you're picking up on when daddy and I are trying to catch a kick from the outside. You always stop moving. But I've been sneaky and caught a few of them. Don't worry, its just your parents trying to get to know you from the outside in.
   Whatever you are, boy or girl, you already make my heart swell to sizes I never knew possible. I can't wait until the moment when I can hold you in my arms and kiss you.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet letter, mama! Can't wait to find out the sex either, the anticipation is killing me! haha

    xoxo - Auntie Jamee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love this! Cannot wait to hear the big news!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis