Monday, February 11, 2013

'Merica's High Five

This weekend A and I packed up the car to head to Michigan for the weekend to see my side of our family. Our trip had two purposes. One was to celebrate the births of my brother and sister. The other was to pick up the Highlander we bought from my dad. Our new car will be the main ride for Baby B when it arrives. We will also now have two sets of wheels, which will be nice for work commuting...ie; A will have a way to get around while I'm at work now.

First on the agenda was dinner for my sister Caitlin's birthday. We had a large group of 14 to celebrate so we headed to the mexican restaurant around the corner for her dinner. It ended up working out perfectly. We had our own party room, the margaritas were flowing (for everyone else) and the food was quite tasty. There was even a birthday sombrero we all got to wear. Arrreeeba!

Every birthday girl needs a sombrero!

 Man vs. Food, Saginaw style. Food won, for one of them.

The hubs and I in between mowing down baskets of chips and salsa.

This weekend also marked the first time I felt little Baby B be-boppin' all around my stomach! Its quite a strange feeling, I have to say. At first I was convinced it was just gas bubbles, as it tends to happen around eating. But the more and more it kept happening, I knew it wasn't just gas. Nope, it's the feeling of my little munchkin punching, kicking, and flipping its way around my belly. We have yet to catch it from the outside, but its a constant feeling inside my belly. 

With that, I leave you with the last two weeks' growth. Not much by some peoples standards, but a lot by "my jeans don't fit anymore-even unbuttoned and rubber banded" standards. Seems to be a lot of my "growth" has been in the hip area. Them's some birthin' hips!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis